An unparalleled educational opportunity for nonprofit professionals
The Excellence in Nonprofit Management Institute provides an opportunity for professionals in the nonprofit arena to gain and strengthen management skills and techniques, acquire a thorough understanding of day-to-day operations in the nonprofit organization, keep informed of current issues and laws affecting the nonprofit environment, and develop the ability to think strategically for future needs.
Key Learning Objectives
Two groups of professionals can be served by this unique program: those working in the nonprofit sector who would like to acquire new skills and a credential critical to professional advancement, and those new to the field or currently working outside the nonprofit sector who would like to enter.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the governing issues of nonprofit organizations
- Identify human resources, volunteer and board responsibilities
- Examine concepts integral to successful marketing, fundraising and program evaluation
- Develop an understanding of appropriate accounting methods as well as 501(c)3 status
Click "Add to Shopping Cart" below to register online today.
- Legal issues in governing and managing nonprofits
- Human resource development and performance management
- Philanthropy and resource development
- Strategic planning
- Nonprofit accounting and reporting
- Volunteer management
- Grantwriting basics
- Board development
- Nonprofit program evaluations
View or download the Spring 2016 Excellence in Nonprofit Management Institute brochure (PDF) here.
View the Extended Studies Professional Development calendar for more courses and certificate programs scheduled throughout the year.