Save $100 with early-bird registration through April 22, 2014!
Evaluation and assessment of your inbound marketing strategy are important aspects of how you engage customers and generate leads. Simply having a blog and a Twitter account is not enough; using them effectively is the key. Participants in this new Social Media Marketing Certificate course will learn how to measure the effectiveness of their inbound and social media marketing strategies in order to develop methods for improvement.
Topics will include:
This course includes hands-on practice in a university computer lab, where participants can evaluate and develop tools for their own websites and social media properties.
- Using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Webtrends and Coremetrics to evaluate your website
- Establishing reliable analytics practices
- Defining performance targets
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure progress
- Evaluating with key metrics such as leads created, pages indexed, keywords in Google Top 100, and many others
- Tracking the effectiveness of lead forms
- Myths and facts of search engine optimization
- Variation of metrics and strategies by customer type and business size
Prerequisite: Inbound Marketing Principles and Practices or instructor approval. Participants must have a blog and LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook accounts before enrolling in this course.
This course may be taken independently or applied toward the requirements of the Social Media Marketing Certificate.