Innovation is a must-have component of successful business practices, product development and services — especially in today’s lean economy. But what does it really mean? And how can you make innovation a tangible asset and put it into action immediately to carry your business and staff forward to boost the bottom line? In this course you will learn to think strategically while developing customer-focused innovation to produce bottom-line results across all areas of your business or organization. Course participants will come away with hands-on skills, strategic goals, performance measures and evaluation tools necessary for making their brands, their practices and, most important, their revenue streams, the best they can be.
In this practical, content-packed course, you will learn how to:
This Executive Learning and Leadership course may be taken independently or applied as an elective toward a 10-course Custom Management Certificate through Extended Studies.
- Create a culture that supports strategic thinking and innovation — the hallmark of CEOs like Steve Jobs and other super-innovators
- Identify the innovation opportunities in your business
- Write and implement an action plan that can boost your bottom line
- Choose the best assessment tools to guide your strategic results
- Develop customer-focused solutions
- Build a strategy map to guide your processes
- Manage and inspire people tasked with leading innovation in your firm
View the Extended Studies Professional Development calendar for more courses and certificate programs scheduled throughout the year.