In today’s market you are under pressure to produce a smarter, more effective marketing plan that generates more results more quickly with fewer resources. Learn how to build a detailed working plan that positions your product or service above the noise. In this course, you’ll assemble the critical elements of a customer-winning marketing strategy by developing more efficient, revenue-driven goals, defining the overall direction of your marketing plan, and creating a blueprint with clearly defined action, timelines and milestones.
In this practical, content-packed course, you will:
This Executive Learning and Leadership course may be taken independently or applied as an elective toward a 10-course Custom Management Certificate through Extended Studies.
- Review marketing fundamentals and hone key skills
- Explore how to distinguish your product or service in the marketplace
- Learn to maximize your time and energy by building a strong sales plan
- Assess where your business is now and where you want it to go
- Examine the core objectives of the marketing mix: product, price, placement and position
- Identify key research elements and test markets
View the Extended Studies Professional Development calendar for more courses and certificate programs scheduled throughout the year.