The Advanced Management Program is not currently offered. For more information about future program offerings and opportunities for contract training, please email Shera Alberti-Annunzio or Amy Ginder at Extended Studies.
Offered in partnership with the University’s College of Business, the Advanced Management Program (AMP) is an excellent opportunity to examine and prepare for the dynamic challenges facing today’s companies and organizations. This certificate program will help refine your management skills and broaden your understanding of up-to-the-minute business theory and practice. Convenient evening sessions focus on key concepts, tools and techniques needed to help you manage and lead in today’s challenging business environment.
AMP Managerial and Business Applications is designed specifically for:
*Students in the University of Nevada, Reno’s MBA program may obtain graduate credit through the College of Business for completion of the Advanced Management Program by enrolling in an approved independent study course. For more information, please contact Shera Alberti-Annunzio at Extended Studies, (775) 784-4046 or 1-800-233-8928.
- Experienced managers looking for a practical foundation in current business theory and practice
- Technical professionals making the transition to management
- Small-business owners seeking to become conversant in a variety of business processes
- Executives or business graduates wishing to update their business skills and education
- Those who want to broaden their understanding of how functional business areas interrelate
- Professionals considering pursuit of a graduate degree who want an overview of the University’s MBA program*
For more information about the University's Advanced Management Program, visit the Spring 2013 AMP website.
View the Extended Studies Professional Development calendar for more courses and certificate programs scheduled throughout the year.