Management of Table Games
Acquire techniques and strategies that can sharpen your ability to analyze and interpret reports and data to assist you in making key management decisions beneficial to the bottom line. This practical, comprehensive course will examine the core business processes or “five Ps of table games” — products, pricing, people interactions, productivity and protection — and share some of the best demonstrated practices currently used in the gaming industry.
Strengthen best practices and industry-specific knowledge in these key areas:
Who should attend
- Hold-percentage analysis as a management tool
- Game probability and profitability factors
- Game selection, location, mix and pricing
- Marketing strategies and customer development
- Customer service strategies and applications
- Evaluating and analyzing new products and technology
- Games protection and procedures
- Maximizing department profitability and efficiency
Directors, managers and supervisors involved in the productivity and profitability of the property’s table games operation will benefit from this in-depth course.
See the Gaming Management Series overview for a full schedule of upcoming courses.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-800-233-8928 or visit our website for information about gaming management education from the University of Nevada, Reno offered on campus or anywhere in the world.